Canon’s innovative printing technology has almost completely changed the way text and images are printed on paper. Its laser Beam Printing Technology is being used by more than 80% of total laser printers which has also redefined the standards for both black and white and color printing standards. Leveraging its heritage in printing technology and extending its branding expertise Canon has made its entire range of Laser Beam Printers available in the market – targeting the corporate marketplace with these network printers. The company is always known for consistently delivering the latest technical innovations and the new generation of Canon Laser Beam printers comes with the latest Bubble Jet printing technology completely revolutionizing modern color printing. Also introducing Photo Inks to MicroFine Droplet Technology for exclusive development the current generation of Canon Bubble Jet Printers have also set a new standard in ink jet printing technology.
Common issues with Canon printer
For average users lacking in advanced technical skills properly configuring the printer set up can be a difficult proposition. Some of the other common issues that users frequently face with Canon Laser Beam and ink jet printers are
• Software incompatibility and drivers not supported by your operating system
• Issues with printer configuration
• Printer jamming
• Errors like printer data error and memory full error.
• Error messages whenever the printer is connected to the system
• Blank LCD screen
• Slow printing speed
• Below standard printing quality or not being able to print images
• Printer going unresponsive or shutting down automatically
• Incompatible applications
Users who don’t have the required technical knowledge for handling these issues are recommended to seek professional help as canon printer support is easily available.
Printer Support services
If you are looking for tech support for Canon printers always make sure that you deal only with certified technicians capable of resolving the above mentioned issues with professional expertise and also in minimum possible time. Some of the available Canon printer support services are
• Setting up both old and new ink jet and laser beam printers
• Printer software installation
• Appropriate setting configuration according to exact user requirement
• Printer driver installation
• Any kind of printer troubleshooting
• Printer uninstallation
• Resolving all printer errors
• Step by step hardware issues guidance
• Immediately fixing common printer errors like connection errors, paper jam errors or spooling errors
While looking for canon printer hardware and technical supports always make sure that you find a service provider with a team of professionally qualified, licensed and expert professionals capable of handling all printer related issues with ease and efficiency. Third party canon printer support providers can also be easily found online.