Since it has started operating in 1984 Dell has started a long way to become one of the most trusted brands in computer devices manufacturing. Apart from Dell computers and laptops Dell printers are also extremely popular and sell in high numbers all over the world. One of the major reasons behind popularity of Dell printers is that the present generation of printers is compatible with both Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating systems. These printers are also easy to install and come with a number of user friendly features .
Printers available in the market
Presently a wide range of Dell printers are available in the market and nearly all models available have multiple functionality. Part from printing models like Dell 2155 cn/cdn can also be used for copying, scanning and faxing. While models like Dell 1355 cn/cnw or 1350 cnw are extremely fast LED printers and are also Wi-Fi enabled. Apart from this Dell All-In-One Printer, Dell laser Printer and Dell Multifunction Mono Laser Printers are now also available.
Dell printer issues
Though Dell printers are easy to install and use but users often encounter problems during printer install and use. Some of the commonly occurring issues with Dell printer support are
• Issues with printer installation
• Software incompatibility with the OS or other third party software having printer access
• Incompatible drivers not supported by your existing PC hardware
• Problems with proper printer configuration
• Memory full error or others error messages those keep coming whenever you connect the printer with your PC
• Printer overheating problems
• Slow printing speed or low quality printing
• Images are not being printed
• Printer goes unresponsive or shuts down automatically
• Print function not working from other applications or web browser
• Wireless printer configuration etc.
Dell support services
If you are struggling with any of the above mentioned printer issues urgent expert support from certified technicians is now available online so that you can get those issues resolved in no time. Dell printer support services those are commonly available are
• Setting up both old and new printers
• Printer software installation
• Appropriate setting configuration as per individual user requirement
• Complete Dell printer troubleshooting services
• Resolving all driver related problems
• Installing and uninstalling printer drivers
• Fixing every possible printer related errors
• Expert guidance for solving all hardware compatibility issues
• Taking care of all common printer errors like paper jam errors, spooling errors or connection errors
You can easily find expert and qualified technicians for resolving any of your printer related issues and with the remote online technical support that is now also available you can now fix all your printer related problems.