Overcome by all the choices? People irritating you about antivirus, antispyware, firewalls, registry cleaners, and all the other things that you don’t think are essential? This blog covers the top free choices for your computer.
Step – 1 Select an antivirus software.
This is the most important thing you have to do, and has possibly the most options.
There are many free antivirus softwares for you computers. Like: (choose one)
• Avast Antivirus
• Norton Antivrus
• Kaspersky Antivirus
• AVG Antivirus
Step – 2 Get antispyware or anti-adware software.
While antivirus software will also remove spyware or adware, these products are recommended for on-demand scanning. There are many softwares like:
• Malware Byte: premium version of malware byte will have great real time malware and virus protection so there is no need to run a distinct antivirus program.
• AdwCleaner is the best virus detection software.
Step – 3 Choose a firewall.
Choosing firewall software is a difficult task. In this blog we tell you some firewall software. You can choose from them.
• ZoneAlarm Firewall is the most popular and effective firewall.
• Sunbelt-Kerio Personal Firewall also a good choice.
• If money is not a problem for you, feel free to download the paid version of Norton internet Security which includes the Sygate Firewall.
• Make sure to disable the Windows Firewall if using a separate one.
Step – 4 Get a safe internet browser.
Internet Explorer 6 is the least safe browser to use!
You can use more internet browers like:
• Mozilla Firefox
• Google Chrome
• Opera Mini
If you have any problem regarding Antivirus Software, Please free to call us at our toll free number+1-800-399-5704. We provide 24*7 online technical support for Antivrus. Our trained technicians can solve your all Antivirus problems in the limited period of time. We provide online technical support for antivirus over call or by remote session. Just call us on our toll free number and get instant support at an affordable price.