How to upgrade KIS 2012/2013 to KIS 2014
Upgradation of Kaspersky Internet Security 2012/2013 does not take automatically to version 2014 after its release.
If you want to upgarde Kaspersky Internet Security 2012/2013 to Kaspersky Internet Security 2014, perform the following actions:
• The link in the email message you received from the eStore, download the application distributive from. If the license has expired, download the distributive from Kaspersky Lab website.
Before you start the installation, Make sure you should perfor the following actions:
• Your computer should meets the system requirements for Kaspersky Internet Security 2014.
• Look for any other Kaspersky Lab products or incompatible third-party antivirus software installed on your computer.
• Remove the third-party incompatible software or any other Kaspersky Lab software if installed on your computer
• All running applications Should be closed.
• To install Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 on Windows 8, click the Desktop button in the Microsoft Design Language interface.
On the purchased a boxed version of Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 the product installation started automatically after inserting the CD, go to step 2 of the installation (given below).
When you inserted the CD the installation did not start automatically or if you have purchased Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 through an online store , go to step 1 of the installation (given below).
How to install the application
Step 1. If you have purchase Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 through an online store, you can start the installation manually through a receive a link from the online store. The installation should be started manually if the installation did not start automatically when you inserted the Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 CD.
You can download the installer using the link in the email from the online store or from the Kaspersky Lab website.
Step 2. Click Install protection for Windows in the Kaspersky Internet Security Multi-Device window.
Step 3. Click Install in the window of the Setup Wizard, to start the installation,
Step 4: Carefully Read Kaspersky Lab End User License Agreement. Click Accept, if you agree to all of its terms. The installation will continue.
For Windows Vista and Windows 7,while installing you will see a notification from the User Account Control (UAC) service. Enter an administrator password in the User Account Control window to continue the installation, and click Yes.
Step 6: To complete the installation wait for a while. Surely the Checkbox of Start Kaspersky Internet Security should be selected and then click Finish.
Activate your retail copy of Kaspersky Internet Security 2014, when the application starts.