“Unable to install i-tunes”
Resolve all your I-tunes error with the help of our support, just dial our toll free number 1-800-399-5704, Install I-tunes with our support.
Please follow the steps to uninstall nad reinstall I-tunes on your computer system, the same procedure follows the error resolution for I-tunes.
STEP 1: Use the Control Panel to uninstall iTunes and related software components in the following order and then restart your computer:
- Apple Software Update
- Apple Mobile Device Support
- Apple Application Support (iTunes 9 or later)
Important: Uninstalling these components in a different order, or only uninstalling some of these components may have unintended affects.
- Quit the following programs if they are running:
2 Apple Software Update
- For Windows 8: Click File Explorer > Settings > Control Panel
- For Windows Vista or Windows 7: From the Start menu, click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, click the “Uninstall a program” link as shown below. The Programs and Features Control Panel opens.
- Select all the Apple programs (iTunes, instance of iTunes, iPod Updater applications, all instances of Apple Software Update, all instances of Apple Mobile Device Support, all instances of Bonjour, all instances of Apple Application Support) from the list of currently installed programs.
- Uninstall then one by one.
- Restart your computer
STEP 3: Verify iTunes and related components are completely uninstalled.
After uninstalling above programs, you should confirm that the following files and folders have been removed. If any are left behind, remove them now:
- C:\Program Files\Bonjour
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\
- C:\Program Files\iTunes\
- C:\Program Files\iPod\
If you have a 64-bit version of Windows, you’ll need to confirm that the following folders have been removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour
- :\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\
- :\Program Files (x86)\iTunes\
- :\Program Files (x86)\iPod\
STEP 4: Reinstall iTunes and related components.
After verifying that iTunes is completely uninstalled, restart your computer.
Download and install the latest version of iTunes using this link: I-tunes Download
Disclaimer: “If you are looking for specific support by AVG then you can call them directly 828-459-5422 as they also provide the similar services for free. We offer third party services even to the AVG product holders who have been refused by the company on the basis of lack of any information including logo, trademark or brand name as all of them are used only for referential purpose.”